- Digital geological mapping and temporal change analyses of active volcanoes
- Microwave remote sensing for active volcanoes
- Statistics and modeling of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data
- Remote Sensing (ENVI, GAMMA SAR, SIGMA SAR, GRASS GIS)
- Programming (Matlab, Octave, Bash Shell)
- Graphic (Gimp, Inkscape, MicroAVS)
- Operating System (Linux, Windows)
Bachelor degree (2000-2004)
Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Earth Science and Mineral Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Indonesia. Thesis title: Geologi dan Geotermal Gunung Guntur Garut-Jawa Barat. Supervised by Dr. Prihadi Sumintadireja.
Master degree (2005-2007)
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Kumamoto University, Japan. Thesis title: Detecting Surface Condition and Topographic Change of Active Volcanoes by SAR Data Analyses. Supervised by Prof. Katsuaki Koike.
Doctoral degree (2007-2010)
Department of Life and Environmental Sciences, Kumamoto University, Japan. Dissertation title: Comprehensive Analyses and Applications of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Data to Active Volcanoes for Characterizing Surface Geology, Geomorphology, and Crustal Deformation. Supervised by Prof. Katsuaki Koike.
Postdoctoral research fellow (2010-2013)
Geological Survey of Japan (GSJ-AIST), Japan. Research title: Characterizing Surface Geology and Monitoring of Active Volcanoes in Torrid Zone using Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data. Hosted by Dr. Minoru Urai.